Travel Resumption Resource Kit for Refugee Sponsors (Updated May 2021)
RSTP’s Travel Resumption Resource Kit for Refugee Sponsors is available to download at the links below.
- Outlines the procedure that IRCC will follow before booking travel for sponsored refugees during the COVID-19 pandemic;
- Summarizes the mandatory entry requirements that all persons arriving or entering Canada must follow, including sponsored refugees;
- Provides readiness checklists that sponsors can use to prepare a quarantine plan to ensure the refugees comply with the entry requirements and any instructions provided to them on arrival;
- Shares best practices from the Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC) that can assist sponsors with preparing a suitable quarantine plan; and,
- Collates publicly available information and resources on COVID-19 that can assist sponsors and sponsored refugees.