Groups of Five
- Who can be a member of a Group of Five?
- Do Group of Five members have to provide any money upfront to the Government of Canada?
- Can I participate in more than 1 sponsorship?
- Who can be sponsored?
- Does the refugee applicant need to be registered with the UN?
- The conditions in my country are very bad – can we be sponsored to Canada?
- What is admissibility?
- The refugee applicant was in the military – is this a problem?
- If the refugee applicant has a medical condition, will he/she be rejected?
- Which forms do we have to complete?
- Can the completed and signed forms be emailed to the sponsors?
- Where do we submit the forms?
- What is ‘CPO-W’?
- The refugee applicant has not yet received a CIC acknowledgement letter or B/G Number. What should we do?
- There has been a change in the refugee family – how do we inform the CPO-W?